This project is designed to allow easy creation of OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) templates and provides a bulk scanner which can be used for processing large amounts of images from a tray fed scanner.
The project is made up for three components:
- Core Processing Assembly: Allows easy integration of the OMR engine into your application
- Template Designer: Allows the creation of OMR form templates which are used for detecting answers from scanned images
- Bulk Scanner: An application which will bulk read data from a scanner and save the results to a formatted XML file. It also provides extension points for writing handlers for processed images.
- Form Designer – Allows easy creation of form scanning templates
- Batch Scanner – Can scan multiple documents from a sheet-fed scanner
- Works with WIA compliant scanners
- Auto Correction of Images
- Size adjustment (i.e. design the form with letter sized paper and scan in A4)
- Rotation adjustment (i.e. fix crooked scans)
- Color Adjustment (i.e. gets rid of light dirt and other artifacts from scanned image)
- Save output CSV / XML